Thursday 6 September 2007

Blogmeet in London

Today I had lunch with the beautiful La Cubana Gringa who is over in England for a week or so. We spoke of many things, including the health services and immigration in both the US and the UK. As well as work, fascinators, how very English English people are and how the water at San Fransisco is not for swimming unless you want to freeze your nuts off. I do not, and so when I do manage to visit SF will not for fear of frostbite. She is very lucky that the weather has been so good during her visit. So, no need for the galoshes, raincoat, umbrella and frizz-free hair products. Although I think she has found that her life savings were paramount for her trip. I had a lovely time, so please come back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! You're too sweet! I had a lovely time as well! Just got back home to SF! (Boo...holiday over!) Do be sure to come out to SF soon! xx