Wednesday 18 April 2007

There is a retard on acid holding a hammer to your brain

My boss has just played this song, performed by Dark Meat. There's a lot of heavy drumming in it. If you like this one, you should try tracks by another band called Cattle Decapitation, such as "Bludgeoned, Beaten and Barbecued" from their album Human Jerky. My boss doesn't really like them, however, upon looking at their website he has noticed that they are playing at The Underworld in Camden on May 21st, and thinks that we should all go. No. This is not a good idea. I have seen the lyrics. I have listened to the tantalizing snippet Amazon so kindly has available. I have read some of the lyrics. I mean, when you write lyrics like,

Fattened for slaughter.
Unknowingly feasting on the
ground up brains of their kind.
Cannibal Cattle Plague

Carnivorous humans die!

(from the song "Mad cow conspiracy (bloated bovine - home to flies and Anthrax spores")) you can't seriously be mentally stable, can you?

Anyhow, enough of weird vegetarians and their crazy lyrical issues.

15.51 I am currently on the phone to British Airways for the second time. I have just got past the automated woman. For the second time. The first time, after being on hold for 15 minutes, I finally got through to someone, who had to talk to the credit card holder to ensure I could, in fact, cancel the flight. Instead of putting the woman on hold, my boss proceeded to hang up on her. Now, I am waiting for someone to answer the phone.

15.59 I am now on the phone to someone else at BA and we have to go through the whole rigamarole again.

Oh dear, everything's kicking off here. Will write more tomorrow.



No comments: