Monday 16 July 2007

BOOST!!


OK, so, anyone who has read some of my previous posts will know that I spent the beginning of the year in beautiful Australia. Now, I cannot begin to start describing how wonderful the place is without going off on a rant, but Jesus Christo on a bicycle I became addicted to BOOST Juice while I was out there. They're all over the place. Bright green kioskos behind which are beautiful young people doing amazing things with fruit and yoghurt vitamins and, ooooh, yum!

ANYhow, the reason I'm so excited is that they are opening a franchise in London! (You heard it here first!) Excited doesn't cut it. I'm actually trembling with excitement here. I lived on Mango Tango Crush. I literally had, like, one a day of these babies. Fruity, icy goodness. Mmmm! There are a few smoothie places in the centre of London, NONE of which measure up. So, hurry up BOOST Juice! Anywhere near Victoria station would be fantastic. And, if you would open at 7am so I can get one as I pass through on my way to work? I would love you forever. And tell all my friends about you. And maybe even marry you...

1 comment:

RBT said...

Back when I first moved to the USA from Australia, I got to talking with my then roommate about the whole Jamba Juice phenomenon. He thought it would be a good idea to import the concept to Australia. It looks like someone beat him to it.