Wednesday 18 July 2007

Christmas has come early....

Yup, you heard right. This, right here, is my 96th post. I admit some of them have been really crappy, when I could think of nothing I really wanted to say, but I hope that some of the others may have provided you with a little amusement. Or at least an insight in to the trash we have for a government...

Anyhow, to say thanks for reading and even commenting, I have decided to give you a gift. Well, the first three of y'all to comment on my 100th post will, should you wish, receive something in the mail. I don't know what it is yet but it'll be something nice. I promise.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Do I get anything for being the first to comment on the 96th post?

...and can I ask that you post #100 at a time favorable for those of us in North America....like at 2am your time?