Friday 20 July 2007

Technicolor yawns

Yeah, I know it's gross. But hey, shit happens. I woke up on Thursday morning at 4am with this sudden urge to throw up. I literally just made it to the loo on time. And then my brother sat with me while I cried, tried not to think about how Goddamn awful I felt and made sure that the bucket was within reaching distance. It was. Needless to say, I didn't make it in to work yesterday. I was ill enough that I pulled muscles I didn't know I had.

By late afternoon I was feeling much better. I really don't have an awful lot to say right now (I'm sure I will later) so, instead, you can look at some photos of Her Royal Highness.

Showing off her very short legs to full Munchkin potential


Now all she needs is goggles and a bomber jacket


"I'm getting married in the morning" - no, seriously, even a dish cloth cannot
hide the fact that she has HUGE ears


OK so not HRH but, hey, meet Michael Jackson




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!

Kim Ayres said...

Don't worry, morning sickness usualy passes within a couple of months...