Monday 30 July 2007

It's official...

...I'm crap. My fantastic idea of blogging over the weekend just didn't happen. After all the crap weather we've had, it was so nice for the sun to deign to show himself (it was actually warm, too!) that I spent the entire weekend outside. Dog walking, cycling, barbecue, haircut (yes, I made the girl who cuts my hair do it outside) amongst other things. In fact, there were other things I was meant to be doing this weekend that I just didn't get round to doing which I WILL DEFINITELY DO THIS WEEK. I did, however, manage to persuade my mother that she needed a holiday and that my brother could look after things at home for a week (this is not true, but I have 2 months to prepare him) AND book a week away to the Algarve in October. The place with the highest number of sunny days in the whole of Europe. I am so excited (!! <- see?!) that I could pee my pants. But I won't. I can, on the odd occasion, show some restraint. Especially when I get the feeling I may come back looking like this: Anyhow, I'm sure y'all are sooo excited to see that this post has finally come that y'all are about to pee your pants too. I''m still not sure what the gifts are gonna be, but I'm sure I can think of something. And they'll be really good, I promise.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great 100th post! You are definitely my favorite blogger that is named after a meat.

Little sausage said...

Paterfamilias: You, being the first to comment on the 100th post, are prize winner #1!

Brad said...

Damn you, paterfamilias!!!

That's what I get for sleeping.

What is second prize?

Little sausage said...

Brad: the first 3 people to comment all get a prize (each will be of equal value).

Maybe I should have said the first 2 people? I think that maybe I was being a bit enthusiastic when I said 3.

If y'all want to receive your prizes, email me at: malibuemm at hotmail dot com with contact details and I'll make sure you get them a-sap.

Anonymous said...

Um...put a little sunblock on, will ya? :)

Little sausage said...

We have 3 prize winners!

Paterfamilias, Brad and La Cubana: if you would indeed like to receive a prize all the way from Laaandan, you know what to do.