Friday 10 August 2007

Bastards.

I got the train home really late yesterday. It was the boss's birthday, so we all went out for drinks. There was a group of boys outside the train station when I got off. One of them tripped me up, while another yanked my bag away from me and then they all ran off. One of them stood on my hand and broke my little finger. The fuckers made off with my handbag, my phone and my credit cards. I spent the rest of the evening at the cop shop and didn't get home til midnight. My knees are grazed. My finger is killing me. I had to cancel my mobile contract and my cards. I am so pissed right now.

6 comments:

Brad said...

That sucks. Sorry.

If I were you I'd use this as motivation to become a superhero, track them down and reap your vengence!!

Jackie said...

Awwww. :( I hope your finger gets better soon. I was wondering where you've been! I almost posted, "Where my Sausage at????"

Anonymous said...

Oh NO!! Probably not the way you wanted to end what was probably a perfectly good evening! I hope you were able to close all accounts before they were able to take advantage of any of them...but more importantly, hope you're feeling a bit better. xo

Brown said...

I hate losing handbags . . .

I always find that punching some random jerk in the gut makes me feel better. You know what they say, bullying someone is the best way to get over being bullied.

Hope you're feeling better.

Kim Ayres said...

Oh shit, that's appalling. My thoughts are with you

Little sausage said...

Thanks guys. It was a bit scary but now I'm more annoyed than anything else. No worries, now all I have to do is hunt them down.

I will PWN them.