Thursday 16 August 2007

It's already Thursday?

This week has zipped by. Literally. I think I've managed to lose 2 days between now and Monday. One more day, and another week has gone. Pretty soon it'll be Christmas. Which doesn't surprise me seeing as it's ABSOLUTELY FREEZING in London this morning. It seems that one of my prize winners has, in fact, received his prize. The other two should, hopefully, arrive very soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

I haven't yet managed to hunt down the kids who decided it was easier to steal from someone else than actually go out and work, but I'm working on it. And when I find them they'll be sorry they mussed my hair up, that's for sure. Also, I'm having to go out (on a date!) on Friday and I'm not liking my blackened, strapped up fingers. However, I'm hoping that my beautiful new shoes will detract from my mangled digits. On another note, even with a damaged pinky, I managed to saw a hole in the back door to fit one of these babies for Her Royal Highness.

So, La Cubana Gringa and I have been in not-so-secret-squirrel talks regarding a blogmeet while she is over here at the start of September. I did offer to meet her at a special type of shop, like here, or maybe even here. Unfortunately, most of the other readers of this blog are also THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY, so I don't think it would be particularly easy for them to pop across the pond for the day. It's (almost) a shame the world's so big. However, if any of y'all just happen to be passing through London in a few weeks, shout me.

4 comments:

coffeesnob said...

really? the world's too big? because most english people would rather oz was much, much farther away.

Anonymous said...

Yea! No more peeing on the floor for HRH. :D

Brown said...

For God's sake whatever you do, don't let her talk you into playing any video games. I'm still not the same.

Anonymous said...

More cheese for us, Little Sausage! :) (And, uhh, Mr. Poopie...need I remind you who INSTIGATED the video gaming???)