Wednesday 15 August 2007

So...

...I've given up being pissed off. One day I'll see the little shits and box their ears with my very large and heavy handbag. I may even kick them in the balls so they can't pass on their thieving, nasty-person genes on to poor, unsuspecting children. That'll learn them. Anyhow, I've been stewing for a few day now and I'm done.

On a much brighter note, on Friday I am going on a REAL LIFE DATE. Yup. As in, boy asks girl, girl pretends to look in her diary when she really knows that all she'll be doing is going home and painting her toe nails, and then coolly replies "yes, that sounds good". We're going for drinks here, and then dinner here. Now I just have to find something classy yet understated to wear and I'm all set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Now, I know you live crocs, but they're not the understated you're going for. The red shoes maybe? :)