Friday 17 August 2007

Well...

...it seems as if exciting things are soon to be happening work-wise. I'm lucky with my job; I get to travel around a fair bit. But, apparently next year I'll be in the US for about 6 months, splitting my time between the Nashville and CA offices, and coming home via a couple of weeks at the Singapore office. According to my boss, this will give me a 'real' idea of what the other locations are like, so I can decide which of the offices I want to be in for my 18 month hiatus in a couple of years. I can pretty much say nay to Singapore. I'm not keen on the idea of being a single woman out there, and it's so humid I'd probably look like a prune all the time. Nashville would be cool, and cheap. But California? I think that's where I'm meant to be.

All sounds rather exciting to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Yay! Where in CA?