Friday 29 June 2007

And the rain, it keeps on coming...

While much of the world is suffering terrible drought, and elephants are traveling hundreds of miles, following the rain, so that they don't die of dehydration, God is pissing on our tiny little island. Unrelentingly.


This man's name is Paul. At 1am, he and his brother went to remove electrical equipment from the garage, and decided that this would be an ideal time to get his rod out. Quite literally:


As I write this, the rain is belting down outside. But, in London we are lucky. In comparison to the poor souls further North who have swapped their cars for canoes:


I really hope y'all have good home insurance.

2 comments:

Brad said...

I soooo want to kayak the cities of Northern England!!

...and I can't believe you use the word "y'all". I'm impressed.

Little sausage said...

I know! How much fun does that look?!

Ha ha..