Thursday 24 May 2007

Damn Singledom

I was sent the following quote in one of those stupid chain e-mails just now:

" One man all by himself is nothing. Two people who belong together make a world."

The name of the author is not published. Maybe they feel too ashamed for writing something so crappy. Emails like this should be banned. Now I just feel empty. Not only celibate but alone, with the fires of Lonely Hell (different to normal Hell - this one is purely for those who have no-one) licking at my toes, with the mean cackles of the Hell Lords (who, incidentally, are quite happily loved-up) ringing in my ears.

I am not one of the two people together, 'making a world'. I sit on the outside, watching all the happy people in beautiful relationships.

Singledom is getting boring now.

I'm not depressed. I just want a boyfriend. A nice one. Please?

No comments: