Tuesday 1 May 2007

I heart Oz

I have been reminiscing about Australia, and thought I would post a few pictures.


Koala, Queensland



Smaller koala, Queensland



With aunt and cousin, post harbour dinner cruise, heading back to Olympic ParkLorikeets, Currumbin, Queensland

Me plus lorikeets


It just makes me think where I would rather be. There really is no comparison between Oz and the UK. However, the weather is absolutely stunning at the moment, so I really can't complain. Plus, my GHDs will be arriving at work either tomorrow or Thursday, and I'm not working on Friday. Not that the whole day off thing is a bonus, seeing as it's going to be spent cleaning and moving and laying floor and painting, but at least I may be able to spend a little bit of time in the sunshine.

No comments: